(as of Dec 04,2020 13:05:46 UTC – Details)
Visiting Costa Rica on a budget is a dream come true! You can surf at the beautiful sandy beaches, hike amazing trails complete with waterfalls, and eat the best homemade food in the world. With its hospitable people, amazing ecotourism, and something new around every corner, Costa Rica is the perfect journey for the traveler on a budget.
In my book, Thrifty Traveler’s Guide to Costa Rica – A Perfect Journey for the Budget Traveler, I will show you how to have the vacation of your dreams while saving a buck or two. I have personally been to Costa Rica many times. As you’ll see, all of the photographs featured in this book are from my own experiences. In my many travels to this amazing place, I have eaten locally, lodge locally, and enjoyed the many amazing free and cheap places there is to see and do here.
If you’ve ever dreamed of visiting Costa Rica one day, this book is for you. The name “Costa Rica” translates to “Rich Coast” in Spanish, a perfect term for the treasure you will find along its hundreds of miles of stunning coastlines running alongside the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean. But this tropical nation offers much, much more than its beaches. In fact, it is brimming with beauty and adventure around every corner, with a surprising amount of biodiversity.
Oftentimes, being a budget traveler means that you have to forego a few of your destination’s biggest attractions to stay within your budget, not so in this friendly little country. There are two very important and unique features of a holiday à la Costa Rica. First, it’s one of the most sustainably governed and eco-friendly countries on Earth – so you will leave as small of a carbon footprint as possible while supporting sustainability and the local economy. Second, even with all of the unique, beautiful offerings, you will find here, you can still plan a great budget vacation while enjoying the best the country has to offer!
In this book, you will learn all about how to visit Costa Rica on a budget. I will show you just what to see, what to do, and where to stay. I am somewhat of an expert on this region as I have been there many times. Most of this book is full of my personal recommendations for the perfect vacation on a dime.
The topics that we’ll cover in this book include:
- A Brief, Fascinating History of Costa Rica
- The Language of Romance: 8 Tips on How to Sound Like a Local
- Speaking Spanish on Your Adventure: A Few Important Tips
- Costa Rican “Pachuco” (Slang): Common Words and Phrases
- Best Time to Go: Costa Rica’s Two Major Seasons and Why You Need to Know the Difference
- Beautiful Beaches of Costa Rica: 17 of My Favorites to Get You Started
- Dive Deep Into Costa Rica’s Enchanting Underworld: 8 of the Best Scuba Sites in the World
- The Surfer’s Secret Handbook:17 Dream Collections of Waves
- The Thrilling, Magical Experience of Whale Watching in Costa Rica
- Walking & Hiking Through the Beautiful Landscapes of Costa Rica
- 11 Easy Tips to Save Your Money
- The Best Budget Accommodations
- Five of the Best Ways to Get Around Costa Rica
- What to Pack for Your Costa Rican Adventure
- The Soul of Costa Rica: Sustainability & Traveling in 2020
- Indigenous Languages Spoken in Costa Rica
- All About Voltages and Connecting Your Electrical Devices
Check out the Table of Contents in the book preview for more information.
This book makes a great gift for the avid traveler in your life. Be sure to click BUY NOW to add this title to your collection. The eBook version contains the full color photographs for the best reading experience.