(as of Nov 23,2020 23:32:11 UTC – Details)
Forget the days of living on the blood sugar roller coaster and get ready to maximize your potential with world-class blood sugar control!
My name’s Matt Collins and I’ve been a Type 1 diabetic since 1997. Since diagnosis, over 20 years ago, I’ve improved my A1C from over 8% to the low 5% range. Now, I’m happy to share the exact methods I used to achieve success with Type 1 diabetes via this first edition of T1D Pro.
T1D Pro™ is written and illustrated to provide you a clear-cut blood sugar management G.U.I.D.E. covering five critical areas: Glucose visibility, Understanding, Insulin, Diet, & Exercise.
- The exact methods I used to lower my A1C from 8% to the low 5% range.
- Key tools I implement into my daily routine.
- How I manage my insulin.
- What I eat for each meal to maintain optimal control.
- A step-by-step design to ensure 8 hours of sleep every night, and much more!
T1D Pro best serves two primary audiences:
- T1Ds ready to take control and achieve world-class A1Cs and
- Parents of newly diagnosed T1Ds
Now, put your learning caps on and prepare for tight sugars!
"I have been a Type 1 Diabetic for 8 years and I wish I had this book when I was first diagnosed. Even at this stage I still learned a few things from this informational book. Matt does a great job explaining diabetes and different ways to manage in simple terms that a newly diagnosed or parent of newly diagnosed diabetic can understand and learn from. With friendly images explaining concepts of Type 1 diabetes, Matt even relates the concepts back into his experiences that many diabetics can relate to. I highly recommend this book!" ~ Shane Desmond, T1D, Engineer